Elite Program Starts June 4
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday
Time 6-7 pm
High School – Middle School Athletes
Location at Sports DoctoR Athletics Indoor and Outdoor Sports Facilty
SDR Sports Peformance Speed Program is designed and manged by Certified CSCS and NCAA Coaches. Program is aimed at the development of specific mechanics in speed, power, and agility. Athletes will improve their first step quickness, acceleration and deceleration, top speed, linear and lateral speed, change of direction, mobility, and maximum velocity.
Developing Strong Faster More Confident Players
- Core Strength and Stability
- Lower and Upper Body Muscular Strength and Endurance
- Improve Power and Quickness on the field
- Increase Aerobic and Anaerobic Capacity
- Exercises Specific to the Demands of an Elite PlayerThe ability to accelerate and maintain top speed while being prepared for and executing direction changes and the ability to decelerate and stop safely is a skill that must be taught in order to realize an athletes’ maximum potential and reduce the potential for short or long-term injury.Football, Baseball, Softball, Soccer Athletes.
Call for more information 931-896-2000 or email us at SportsDoctoRathletics@gmail.com.